Developing Self Awareness
Self-awareness is the most important aspect of personal development. It determines nearly everything else, including whether you’re able to stay motivated and achieve your goals. As you peel away the layers, you’ll discover wonderful things about yourself when you simply become more aware.
With self-awareness, you can change deeply held beliefs if they don’t serve you well. The journey of self-discovery is never-ending and filled with surprises and adventures in your inner landscape.
When you become self-aware, you know your strengths, weaknesses, and personality type. But it’s more than this. Fully knowing yourself includes being aware of your thoughts and watching them objectively as an observer, without emotion or attachment.
For example, you might tell yourself, “Now I’m experiencing anger.” You can then go on to ask yourself why you’re getting angry and where that anger is coming from. Certainly, your soul within you is not angry. So who is?
- Developing Self-Awareness
- Discover Your True Self
- Turn the Spotlight Within
- What to Look For While Developing Self-Awareness
- Be Aware of Your Motivations
- What is your Personality Type?
- How to Flex your Flexibility Muscle
- “What the Bleep Do We Know?”The Importance of Appreciation
Self-Awareness and the Tao
- Acknowledge Your Negative Traits
- Perception is the Key
- Using Self-Awareness to Be Your Best Self
- Resolving Conflict by Becoming More Self-Aware
- Keep a Journal
- Ways to Develop Self-Awareness
- PDF Format
- 24 pages easy read